Cell phone is a device which you use every now and then.You keep your cell phone wherever you go and whatever the situation.To use this cell phone in such a way it is very normal that you wet it by water.Like if you are carrying your cell phone in a sea beach or in a place where there is water and you wet it by water.Also rain can come while you are carrying your cell phone and you have no place to save your cell phone then emergency happens.To save your cell phone in such situations you may follow some steps below to save your wet cell phone:
1. Take the cell phone out of the water and remove the plastic if you are covering the cell phone with any kind of plastic.
2. Don't panic if your cell phone gets wet.Cause if you panic it will take time to have some steps to save it.So, grab it and bring it out of water and try to dry it as soon as possible.
3.Remove the battery.This is the first step you should take because electricity will damage your cell phone by making short circuit.So,remove the battery as soon as possible and cut the path of current.
4. Remove the SIM card if you are using a GSM carrier because if you will not remove it then the SIM will get damaged.
5. Remove all other peripherals and the things that you can remove over the cell phone.
6. Dry your cell phone with a tissue paper or by a dry cloth or with a foam.
7. Use a vacuum cleaner to dry it.Cause though you have tried to make it dry,still there may have some water inside the cell phone.
8. Try to use a substance which can make the surface of the cell phone dry and is having high affinity to water.
9.Taste the phone after 24 hours when you think that your cell phone is dry enough then reattach the batter and check it whether it is ok or is having any damage.
10. Last bust not the least if it does not open do not think that your cell phone is gone.Take it to a cell phone mechanic.May be he will find some way out.