Guest Post: Difference between Practical and theoretical SINR

Posted By : Rakhi Roy
Student in National Taipei University,
Communication Engineering Department.
Writer of Blog : Beautiful Bangladesh


 Signal to Interference plus Noise Ratio SINR is commonly used in wireless communication as a way to measure the quality of wireless connections. In wireless networks, this is commonly defined by path loss. It is calculated as SINR = P / (I + N) where P is signal power, I is interference power and N is noise power and its unit is dB
Most of the people those are related to communication system always prefer high SINR because they think high SINR is good for user and because of high SINR people can upload and download file very quickly. But those who really think this I want to make their concept clear.

Suppose error is indicated as 0 and Correct is indicated as 100 bits.
If Block error rate (BLER) is 10-1 it means there is a 10% chance of 0(error) bit and 90% chance of 100 bits(Correct ). So here goodput=90 bits
If BLER is 10-2 it means there is a 10% chance of 0 (error)bit and 99% chance of 100 bits(correct). So here goodput=99 bits
If BLER is 10-3 it means there is a 0.10% chance of 0 bit (error)and 99.9% chance of 100 bits(correct). So here goodput=99.9 bits
In every case SINR is close to 100 but not exactly 100.All the values are very close to each other         that’s why Throughput vs. SINR curve is almost saturated.
From above discussion it is clear that improving SINR is not affected to the user because in every case there is a very slight difference (90,99,…)and this difference does not change anything to the user. For a user 99% or 99.9% is not a very big problem.
In wireless communication targeted BLER is 10-2.So operator always try to keep BLER is 10-2 and they are not very much worried about SINR.


I have published the post cause i think that people will get the difference between the practical and theoretical SINR.What we learn in theory is not always applicable in practical communication.We need to modify some points.This is the summary of this post.

Book online call girls in Jaipur or escorts in Jaipur for escort services in Jaipur Hotels. Real girls provide escort service in Jaipur if you hire from our reputed escort agency in Jaipur. As a trusted escort agency we have many profiles of Jaipur call girls or Jaipur escorts who can offer you hourly basis short-term service or full night service at affordable rates. Visit our official site of Jaipur Hot girls form, the link is given below:-

If you want to hire beautiful escorts in Jaipur or sexy call girls in Jaipur for paid female companionship or love-making sessions then simply visit the official site of Hotel escort services. This escort agency in Jaipur has many profiles of Jaipur call girls or Jaipur escorts who are polite, friendly, and good-looking. You can book a call girl in Jaipur or escort in Jaipur online from our website form the link given below:-

Chose sexy escorts in Jaipur or call girls in Jaipur from high profile escort agency-Jaipur Hotel escorts. We have many profiles of Jaipur call girls or Jaipur escorts who are ready to provide you service in top-rated hotels. You can book the sexy call girl in Jaipur or escort in Jaipur online from the link given below:-

In case you want to hire the most beautiful escorts in Jaipur or sexiest call girls in Jaipur then you must choose them online from Jaipur escort girls escort agency. We have many profiles of Jaipur call girls or Jaipur escorts who can offer you one-night stand service at affordable rates. To book a call girl in Jaipur or escort in Jaipur you can visit our website from the link given below:-

We have calls available in the best of categories, according to our need, we are waiting for you, erotic and beautiful call girls in Guwahati, escort
service Guwahati, you can come on our website and contact us 24x7 hours anytime in Guwahati. I look forward.
Guwahati Escorts
Guwahati Escort Service

We serve our Guwahati escort service in the whole Guwahati city Our services are at
the top when it comes to Escort Service in guwahati. We have the
best call girl in guwahati to satisfy.
Guwahati Escorts
Escorts in Guwahati

I really loved your post so much that I cant resist writing comment...Please check mine as well
Bhubaneswar escorts
Escorts in Bhubaneswar

Great Article IoT Projects for Students

Deep Learning Projects for Final Year

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training

Emoticon Emoticon

Teleinfo -